Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Welcome!



Dear Fifth Grade Students and Parents,


My name is Carla Maia, I’m so excited about this new school year!


My role as a counselor is to ensure that all students feel safe, welcome and happy here at Graded. I also help students develop personal and social skills that will enable them to make healthy and balanced choices.


In addition to individual support, I’ll be visiting each classroom every 2 weeks, where we’ll be working together on topics such as Friendship, Empathy, Respect, Emotion Management and Problem-Solving, amongst others. These themes are directly aligned to the Second Step program that Graded implemented in the 2013-2014 school year. If you’d like more information about Second Step, you can access the website using the parent login information (username:secondstep.parents@graded.br, Password: graded2ndstep)

I look forward to a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that LARK is the expectation. Is your comment appropriate and kind? Then, by all means, post a comment!